Hey ladies! I went shopping last night to jump start my week productively. I had a lot of foods sitting around that weren't exactly healthy or clean. So I decided to toss the bad choices and replace them with more friendly options. I thought it would be a fantastic idea to share my finds with you all just to give you an inside eye at how I get down.
- Green Giant Just For One (Individual servings) Broccoli & Cheese
- Smart Ones Frozen Entree (6 or 7 points)
- Michelena's Lean Gourmet Entree
- Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast Slices
- Del Monte Sugar Free Peach Cups
- Laughing Cow Light French Onion Cheese Wedge
- Lenders Onion Bagels
- Activia Light Blueberry Yogurt (70 Calories)
- Fat Free Log Pretzels
- 60 Calorie Chocolate Pudding
- Rice Krispie Treats
- Oat Revolution Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal w/ Flaxseed
- Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Ritz Crackers
Next step, dividing fruits/snacks into single serving bags for easy access, preparedness, and portability!
What's in your pantry/shopping list?
Leave a comment below!