Sunday, February 12, 2012

Portion Control Guide

Hey ladies! I thought we should all take a lesson in portion control especially me since I suffered a 2lb weight gain this week. This post will not only help me get re-familiarized with portions but also help educate those who are unsure how to estimate the amount of food their eating. Because honestly, if you can't measure it then you seriously can't manage it! 

Here are 3 great sources for getting to the bottom of food measurement while on the go especially if you are working without a scale like me. I've been working on saving up for one for a while now. 

I hope this post was helpful and again, the feed back you all have been giving has been greatly appreciated. I am so glad to announce that this blog is positively effecting the lives of some wonderful ladies! Keep up the great work--it is YOU who motivates US!

Don't forget to take our quick poll below:

1 comment:

preciseportions said...

Well this is very interesting indeed. Would love to read a little more of this. Great post. Thanks for the heads-up

Check Out Also For: Portion Control Guide