- 5 frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- Peel five bananas and cut them into bite-size pieces. Place the bananas in a freezer bag and place the bag in the freezer until the bananas are completely frozen. Place the frozen bananas in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process the bananas for about two minutes. Open the lid of the food processor and scrape down the sides.
- Continue to process the bananas until they are smooth.
- Add two tablespoons of vanilla extract and one teaspoon of butter extract.
- Add one-quarter teaspoon of almond extract and one-quarter teaspoon of maple extract.
- Add one-quarter teaspoon of baking soda.
- Add two tablespoons of agave nectar.
- Place the lid back on the food processor and pulse five to ten times until the ingredients are well combined.
- Add two tablespoons of sprinkles.
- Place the lid back on the food processor and pulse once or twice to mix the sprinkles into the ice cream. Serve immediately or store the ice cream in a sealed container in the freezer.
-Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches
-Roll ice cream sandwiches over a plate of sprinkles!
No-Bake Chocolate Pumpkin Pie (Recipe inspired by this pie.)
- 15 oz pureed pumpkin (or 1 can)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp cocoa powder
- level 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- optional: sweetener (Taste first. I thought it was sweet enough without additional sweetener.)
- Melt the chocolate (either on the stove or in the microwave), then throw everything into a food processor
- and blend until it is super-smooth. Pour into a pie crust and fridge until chilled. This pie gets firmer and firmer, the longer it sits.
Goodnight Light S’more!
Top a whole grain graham cracker half with 1/2 tablespoon of dark chocolate chips.
Microwave for 45 seconds. Spread chocolate.
Nutrition: 107 Calories, 3g Fat, 20g Carbs, 10g sugar, 2g protein