Glo Weekly Stats
Hey ladies! I hope you have been keeping active with your fitness journey. This week I decided to work on cardio and boy did I! I have been sweating it out at the gym and I am not ashamed of it. (Peep my baby hairs, though?)
Here's what I did:
- Stair-climber: 30 minutes
- Treadmill: 30 minutes inclined between 5-7 highest speed 4.1
- Stationary Bike: 20 minutes
- Jump Roping: 10 minutes
- Warm Up & Cool Down: 10 minutes
- About 2 hours in the gym for 4 days (GO ME!)
Eating wise I've had balanced meals between 1400-1650 calories. I have been getting in my 2 liters of water. I have been struggling with vegetables but boy have I been eating them fruits.
Cross your fingers for me, I feel some results coming on!