Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weekly Stats


Glo Weekly Stats 




Hey ladies! I hope you have been keeping active with your fitness journey.  This week I decided to work on cardio and boy did I! I have been sweating it out at the gym and I am not ashamed of it. (Peep my baby hairs, though?)  

Here's what I did:
  • Stair-climber: 30 minutes
  • Treadmill: 30 minutes inclined between 5-7 highest speed 4.1
  • Stationary Bike: 20 minutes
  • Jump Roping: 10 minutes
  • Warm Up & Cool Down: 10 minutes
  • About 2 hours in the gym for 4 days (GO ME!)
Eating wise I've had balanced meals between 1400-1650 calories. I have been getting in my 2 liters of water. I have been struggling with vegetables but boy have I been eating them fruits.

Cross your fingers for me, I feel some results coming on!

No comments: