It’s Glo! I’m coming to provide you all with a brief weekly update. I will be providing weekly updates to help me stay persistent and to also keep you all updated and hopefully motivated. This week I was able to accomplish working out 3 out of 4 days. Below I have attached my Garmin Connect exercise log. This information comes directly from my Garmin heart rate monitor, in which I recently done a post on here.
This week I went to Zumba and got a huge motivational boost from my instructor. My instructor started off at the same Y as me weighing in at 310lbs has lost over 80lbs!!!! She now appears on our local television channels and even has a billboard!!!! She has an extremely nice but yet motivational approach to her class and to fitness in general. If you're interested in reading more click here. I also became so motivated and full of life that I developed my own quote. So here it is...
"When you get fed up, thats when you'll get your ass up", yes I said it (keepin it real). So now its a new week, what have you ladies done in the past week or plan to do differently this week, to change your lives for the better?
So I've got my game face on once again and I'm ready to make up for lost time. I am recommitting and really meaning it this time around. 2013 will be all about me taking charge and taking care of my health.
- 30 lbs by March/April
- Gain more muscle
- Gym 5 days a week at least 1 hr
- Drink more Tea, Tea, Tea
- To weight 200 lbs by the end of this year
- 100+ grams of protein a day
- 1450-1550 calories a day
- 500-800 calorie workout burn
- Detox Tea once a weekend
- 2-3 liters of water a day
- Myfitnesspal: daisyworkitout
- Current Weight: 229.7 lbs
- Track no matter how terrible the food choice or day
- Accept binges and accountability to move on!
- Share check ins and updates here at 2bfitfabfierce