Monday, January 7, 2013

1st Weekly Update of 2013



Hello Loves,

It’s Glo! I’m coming to provide you all with a brief weekly update. I will be providing weekly updates to help me stay persistent and to also keep you all updated and hopefully motivated. This week I was able to accomplish working out 3 out of 4 days. Below I have attached my Garmin Connect exercise log. This information comes directly from my Garmin heart rate monitor, in which I recently done a post on here

This week I went to Zumba and got a huge motivational boost from my instructor. My instructor started off at the same Y as me weighing in at 310lbs has lost over 80lbs!!!! She now appears on our local television channels and even has a billboard!!!! She has an extremely nice but yet motivational approach to her class and to fitness in general. If you're interested in reading more click here. I also became so motivated and full of life that I developed my own quote. So here it is...
"When you get fed up, thats when you'll get your ass up", yes I said it (keepin it real). So now its a new week, what have you ladies done in the past week or plan to do differently this week, to change your lives for the better?


Garmin Screenshots






Hey Everyone! Daisy checking in with a brief update. My school gym is still closed so I did not make it into the gym but I did make an effort to walk my dog this weekend as much as I could.  I am basically ready to hit restart and get back to where I left off. I have no screen shots to share but I do have a plan. Here's what I want to do!


So I've got my game face on once again and I'm ready to make up for lost time. I am recommitting and really meaning it this time around. 2013 will be all about me taking charge and taking care of my health.
New Goals:
  • 30 lbs by March/April
  • Gain more muscle
  • Gym 5 days a week at least 1 hr 
  • Drink more Tea, Tea, Tea
  • To weight 200 lbs by the end of this year
New Plan:
  • 100+ grams of protein a day
  • 1450-1550 calories a day
  • 500-800 calorie workout burn 
  • Detox Tea once a weekend
  • 2-3 liters of water a day
New Tools:
  • Myfitnesspal: daisyworkitout
  • Current Weight: 229.7 lbs
New Promises:
  • Track no matter how terrible the food choice or day
  • Accept binges and accountability to move on!
  • Share check ins and updates here at 2bfitfabfierce

No comments: