Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Review: Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt


Hey ladies! I thought it would be great to share a new product with you all that I am absolutely loving at the moment. Dannon Light & Fit has jumped on the greek yogurt train and man is it amazing! Dannon has a great variety of flavors to choose from like: blueberry, strawberry, cherry, and vanilla. 

Here's the nutritional label:

I love that it is only 80 calories compared to other major Greek yogurt brands like: Chobani that average in at about 130 calories. This one has less and its the exact same sized container can you say #winning! The protein count is another perk for me and guess what its not lumpy or too thick. It truly is smooth and tasty!

I first tried the blueberry flavor and thought it was delicious. It has fruit at the bottom and a rich taste.


Strawberry is my favorite flavor so far. It is so sweet, thick, and creamy! I love slicing a banana to add in it.
Vanilla tastes really good topped with granola and I even add it to my smoothies for a flavor boost!

I give Dannon Light & Fit Greek: A+

No comments: