So ever since I purchased my GNC Whey Protein Powder I have been addicted to making smoothies. This week I wanted to share one of my many recipe combinations. I was feeling for something tangy, sweet, and citrus. I searched around my house and found the perfect fruits to combine in my handy one serving size Hamilton Beach Blender. (I'll do a review on this baby in the near future)
I know you're probably wondering how the heck does mixed berries and citrus taste but I promise you it is nothing short of delicious. It may seem unusual but the protein powder balances out majority of the taste!
- 1 scoop of GNC Mixed Berry Whey Protien Powder
- 1 Dole Grapefruit Cup
- 1 Orange
- 1 cup of Strawberries
- 1/2 Banana
- 4 cubes of ice
- Combine all ingredients
- And mix in your blender until your preference
(According to SparkPeople)
WW Points Plus Value:
- 6 points plus value per serving
- Add in a Light or Low-Fat yogurt for a dairy& flavor boost
- Sprinkle in a teaspoon of Flaxseed for a source of Omega 3 & Fiber boost
Would you try this smoothie?