Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Work Out Wednesday: Cool Blue

Cool Blue


Nike activewear
$18 - nike.com

Nike activewear
$50 - nike.com

Adidas onyx shoes
$80 - pickyourshoes.com

Juicy couture jewelry
$95 - couture.zappos.com

Nike Store. Nike Flip Top Training Water Bottle
$20 - nike.com




This outfit makes me think of running and running fast! I can't tell you how good it feels to jog for a little as someone who isn't that athletic running for me was a huge challenge and still is.  But the fact that I choose to face this challenge and make a game of it, is actually great. But back to this work out outfit, I love those trainers and that uber cute watch.  I don't know in a perfect world, I would flaunt the hell out of this outfit but for now in the real world, I'll just lust after it for a while haha. I hope you are all holding onto your goals and making them apart of your reality. We have to stick together, we have to say strong!



No comments: