Friday, October 12, 2012

Product Review: The Laughing Cow Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle Cheese Wedge

Hey ladies! I thought I would share a quick review on a great little food product that I cannot live without now. I decided to try The Laughing Cow Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle Cheese Wedge! It is spreadable cheese wedge that tastes amazing. I usually stick to the french onion flavor but something told me to try something new. 

I love this new flavor! It is absolutely delicious. I love pairing it with ritz crackers, using it as a dip for carrots,  sandwiches, and even throwing it in omelets for a spicy taste. I think its the perfect cross between queso dip and cheese. It is extremely creamy and so low fat. All I'm saying is give it a try, you won't regret it either.

If you are wondering what's so great about it, just take a peak at the nutrition facts:

Pros: It is perfect for a quick snack and it adds such a pop of flavor. It's only 35 calories, that means 1 Points Plus value in WW terms!
Cons: It's a bit pricey at about $3-4.  But it lasts a while depending on how much you eat. However, when there are sales, you bets believe I am almost always racking up!

(via)

It's also available in a variety of different flavors, how about that!

I give this product an A+

No comments: