1. Shake the idea of this being a diet because it is a lifestyle change
2. If you feel hungry feed your appetite appropriately.
3. Don't let the "food police" dictate what you can and cannot eat. You are the boss of your body!
4. Accept that food is necessary but it is not controlling your life. Make peace and move on.
5. Listen to your body. If you feel full do not try to tip over that hill. Moderation is always key!
6. If you eat the right foods, participate in engaging activities, and sleep well. You will be satisfied!
7. Find healthy ways to deal with your feelings. Distract your mouth from food, no more emotional eating.
8. Research the diseases and illnesses in your family. Learn from them and try to prevent them. RESPECT!
9. Start moving. Create a fitness routine that works for you and exercise for your well being.
10. Honor your commitment to health. Remember your intentions and stay focused on achievement!
Any tips you find helpful?