This Workout Wednesday I wanted to share a review! I've been feeling less motivated these days so I decided to the next best thing. I bought a cute pair of sneakers to inspire me to keep pushing forward in my fitness endeavors. I found these beauties at my local Marshall's Shoe Store and surprisingly they were under $40. I've never owned a pair of Saucony's and was curious to find out their capabilities. I feel like I always go after Nike's just out of habit but this time around I totally wanted to try something new. These are called Saucony Fastwitch 5. Of course the pink drew me in but when I put them on they felt amazing!
(here's a photo of them on my feet)
- Sizing: I am usually an 8 or 8.5 but these run a bit small. I had to get a size 9.5 so be careful!
- Flexibility: I love how much stretch I get in these. During my spin class I was able to flex and arch my feet comfortably. Running in these on the treadmill is a breeze
- Weight: These are very light weight although looks may be a bit deceiving. There's plenty of support.
- Structure: The mesh layer allows plenty of breath-ability for my feet, so there's no worry about stinky sweaty feet after a tense workout, a major plus.
- They are super duper cute, I love pink and black. These two colors are practical for all four seasons and add enough pop to keep you excited about hitting the gym.
- Very light weight, flexible, and comfortable.
- I'm not too sure if it was my gym's flooring, perhaps the wax was fresh, but I felt the grip was a little slippery when I was doing a few Pilates moves. I found myself sliding all over the damn place.
- They run very small so like l said a size and a half larger might be your best bet.
If you are feeling drab in the fitness department, inspire yourself with a brand new pair of sneakers! And don't forget to grab your water bottle and stay hydrated. Too much is never enough! Better safe than sorry.