Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Supermarket Food Haul

Hey ladies! I went shopping last night to jump start my week productively. I had a lot of foods sitting around that weren't exactly healthy or clean. So I decided to toss the bad choices and replace them with more friendly options. I thought it would be a fantastic idea to share my finds with you all just to give you an inside eye at how I get down. 

  • Eggs
  • Green Giant Just For One (Individual servings) Broccoli & Cheese
  • Smart Ones Frozen Entree (6 or 7 points)
  • Bacon
  • Michelena's Lean Gourmet Entree
  • Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast Slices
  • Del Monte Sugar Free Peach Cups
  • Carrots
  • Grapes
  • Laughing Cow Light French Onion Cheese Wedge 
  • Lenders Onion Bagels
  • Activia Light Blueberry Yogurt (70 Calories)
  • Fat Free Log Pretzels
  • 60 Calorie Chocolate Pudding
  • Rice Krispie Treats
  • Apples
  • Bananas
  • Oat Revolution Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal w/ Flaxseed
  • Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes
  • Ritz Crackers
Next step, dividing fruits/snacks into single serving bags for easy access, preparedness, and portability!

What's in your pantry/shopping list?
Leave a comment below!

8 comments:

Mia J said...

I haven't been eating right myself. I said I would do a little grocery shopping tomorrow, I was seriously suppose to start my weight loss and workout plan this week but I got sick and I'm drained every day.

Glo said...

Wow Daisy Great Post! Thanks for sharing and @shakemia Meekyleia start when u are ready take it day by day

Just Daisy said...

@shakemia sounds like you have a classic case of "I need to get the right amount of daily nutrients" going. This might be the reason why you feel so drained. When you feel up to it perhaps, get your self organized, plan some meals, and take it slowly from there. There's never a right, wrong, or late time to begin your journey. It is personal based solely on you and your needs. You got this lady!

MsQuietChatty said...

I am so excited while I type this lol You have no idea this blog just breathe life into my soul...the tips here are exactly what ive been looking for. I am starting my journey as of tomorrow and decided to blog about it....plz check out my blog

Glo said...

Hey @MsQuietChatty Im happy we've motivated you! woohoo!!! and any day is a great day to start just keep positivity in the formula and you will accomplish your goal! GO GURRRRL!!!

Just Daisy said...

@glo thanks I'm glad you liked it!!

Just Daisy said...

@msquietchatty omg!!! I ammmm so ecstatic to hear such great news!! We are thrilled that our blog is helping to inspire others to get started on their journey. I wish you success and plenty of progress on your new journey. We are here as a support system and if you need anything please chat w/ us via the message board --> or email us if you have specific questions!!!

I am checking out your blog soon girl Congratsss woooo!

TinaDiva said...

Great food finds sis and I agree preparing it in a baggie is great for easy access your doing awesome so proud :)
wwww.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com