Happy Workout Wednesday ladies! This week I wanted to give you an exclusive sneak peek of the items I tag along to gym with me. It's so important to make sure you have packed the rights items because you never know when a problem may arise. So pay attention, take notes, and share your gym bag tips with me too! ;)
- iPod: Full of my favorite tunes that will provide motivation, persistence, and support.
- Victoria Secret Mini Body Splash in Love Spell: You never know when you need to freshen up it is not uncommon to be a little funky after a workout ladies.
- Lock: To keep all my belongings safe and protected
- Towel: To use when I'm seriously sweating which happens quite often
- Water: To keep me hydrated and cool, duh. I usually go through 1 bottle in the hour that I am there.
- Fiber Bar: I usually take this directly before or after my workout to give me an energy boost
- Hair Brush/Comb/Mirror: To touch up my do because I know it's a hot mess after I'm done with my workouts
- Chapstick: My worst nightmare is having my lips be all crusty while I'm running on a treadmill, yikes!
P.S. Here's my gym bag!
What's in your gym bag ladies?