This is your most important meal. You want to eat something high in fiber and protein that will keep you full and amped with plenty of energy. Grains are a great option with a limitless amount of fruits.
- Oatmeal with flax seeds, almonds, and granola
Be sure to make this meal fun. You can throw in a snack, best time to sneak in vegetables and fruits, and try something tasty. You should try grabbing a nice cubical like Tupperware that can help guide potion sizes.
- Fresh Blueberries
- Cheese slice with tomatoes and mixed greens
Load up the flavor. You want to be sure to choose a meal that makes your entire efforts of eating well pay off. Don't be afraid to indulge in pasta lightly topping it off with a load of vegetables! Dinner should be a decent size not big enough to make you feel stuffed instead of satisfied, less is more ladies.
- Olive Oil
- Sauteed Roasted Garlic Red Tomatoes
Make it good and nutritious. Craving something sweet? Well you can still opt for a healthy sweet with fruits that contain natural sugars and some light Greek yogurt which adds a nice boost of protein to it.
- Strawberries with Greek Yogurt Parfait and fat free whipped cream
- Atleast 5 fruits or vegetables a day
- 2-3 dairy servings
- Lean proteins about 3 oz per serving
- Atleast 8 glasses of water
- 2 healthy oils
Was this helpful ladies?