Hey ladies! I know you are thinking? Fats? Isn't that what we are supposed to be avoiding? Yes and no! Your body must have a certain amount of fat and believe it or not there are some healthy fats you can swap into your diet for the not so healthy fats.
- Avocado - perfect for replacing Mayo or even butter
- Nuts - add a great boost of energy in exchange for those M&M's
- Olive Oil - you should have 2 TBSP of this healthy oil a day
- Peanut Butter - create fullness and carries a awesome taste
- Sunflower Seeds - make great portable snacks
- Tofu - may seem foreign but the benefits are tremendous. I dare you to try it!
- Soy Milk - less fat a smoother taste and great variety
- Tuna & Salmon - two of the most slimming pieces of fish you can find
- Canola Oil - a great cooking aid and replacement for vegetable oil
Are you already eating these healthy fats?