Monday, April 30, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


2bfitfabfierce has been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award thanks to our lovely dedicated reader Ms. Chi Chi.  We want to thank you for recognizing the hard work we put into providing motivation, inspiration, health tips, and fitness to you all. 

Rules:
  • List 7 facts about yourself
  • Nominate 15 bloggers | Unfortunately, we are still very new to our blog and do not have 15 bloggers to nominate :(
  • Notify your nominees
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you

3 Facts About Glo
  1. Since using a heart rate monitor, I've become more aware of the hard work I've been doing
  2. I'm really starting to love zumba classes! It really is a big partaayy!!
  3. I can't wait till the day I can go for runs outdoors!!!
3 Facts About Daisy
  1. I never want to weight 260LBS again
  2. I am addicted to making Protein Smoothies
  3. I love beating personal goal records on the treadmill

1 Fact About Glo & Daisy
  • We both created this blog to benefit sistas all over the world who were ever curious or up for the challenge to get healthy. We hope we have inspired some of you.
Thanks so much for all of the love!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Congrats ladies. And yes Zumba is a party!

Just Daisy said...

@trina thanks girlll i must try Zumba asaaaap