Thursday, May 17, 2012

Starbucks Coffee Guide


Now that the weather is hot and warm, the first thing on our minds is refreshing drinks! I know that there are some of us out there in the world who simply could not dream going a day without a fresh cup of Joe! Starbucks is pretty high up on some folks daily necessities list. If this applies to you then be in for a treat.

Before I started my journey, I would try any and everything on Starbuck's menu without a care.
However, now that I am a lot more health conscious I've found that some of my prior choices weren't exactly healthy. This is not to say that Starbucks is off limits because its not! 

There are some great low calorie options out there and I just had to share them with you! You can still get your Starbucks fix and be on track ladies, yes there is a Starbucks god taking care of us out there.

Remember these calories are based on the Tall size drink (a.k.a the small cup)

My Go-To low calories Starbucks drinks that are not listed above are:
  • Tazo Shaken Iced Passion Tea (sweetened): 80 calories for a Grande (medium size) it tastes amazing and is only 2 points plus values
  • Light Mocha Frappuccino 110 Calories for a Tall it hits that chocolate fix and is 3 points plus values!

Do you know any other low calorie Starbucks drinks?

No comments: