Tuesday, May 15, 2012

GNC Mixed Berry Whey Protein


So after some convincing after reading Glo's GNC Banana Creme Whey Protein Review, I decided that not only that I wanted to try it but I needed an extra source of protein. According to SparkPeople, I wasn't meeting my daily protein requirement and needed a quick fix.  So off I went to my local GNC, who had a banging grand opening sale going on, to try out a flavor that was versatile, tasty, and well priced.  

So What Did I Choose?
Much to my luck, I was able to score the 2 LB GNC Mixed Berry Whey Protein, a cute pink blender ball shaker, and a $10 Gold Card for the grand price of $35! (Mind you, the 2LB container is originally priced at $40 alone) Steal or what?

What's The Nutrition Like?
Anyhow, I use this protein powder for smoothies after the gym. It revives me after a long hard work out and it is something to look forward to.  I also use the powder as a meal replacement on the days I don't go to the gym. It has 20grams of protein in one scoop, whoa and it's only 110 calories! Peep the label below:



How does it taste?
Delicious, I love that it blends so well with almost any fruit combination. The mixed berries taste is so fruity, very sweet, and summertime like. It tastes great in water and it tastes good in milk! If you love mixing all different kinds of fruits in your smoothies then this flavor will be perfect for you.

The Rating
I give this product a 5 out of 5! I can't wait to make another smoothie.

Are you meeting your daily protein requirement?
Do you drink protein shakes?
What's your favorite flavor?

No comments: